Thursday, January 17, 2013

Applebee's In the Neighborhood


Every now and then, we all get a craving for an out of this world restaurant experiance; a great burgur, fries and service can make this happen. There are many places like that and Applebee's is not one of them. I'm not saying Applebee's is bad, the prices are good and so is the food. However, the restaurant it self has a run down feeling and it's almost depressing. If you are one that goes to a restaurant just for the food, then Applebee's has a wide variety of menu options. I was there recently and the first thing I noticed was it was very cold inside, I wasn't sitting near an air vent and it was hard to enjoy the food while I was shivering. The food itself was good and the waitress was friendly. I would recomend Applebee's redesign their interior and make it more comfortable for customers.  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment